Saturday, July 22, 2017

Blessings on Blessings- Aaron Wilke


This trip has reminded me just how blessed I am. Not in material possessions or the lifestyle I live in the United States, "to whom much is given, much is demanded." But I'm reminded of the small sometimes overlooked things that the Lord has given me. The blessing of  Christian friends willing to travel across the world to spread the gospel and the  people of Nepal that have taken us under their wings. Also the congregation of Saginaw, friends and family generously helping me with their donations and prayers. These blessing are amazing and I feel extremely blessed.  But more importantly  the blessing of having people all over the world that believe Jesus's words of promise.  It's a huge blessing to be able to share my faith with people I have never met and may never see again. The villagers we meet thank us for coming to evangelize to them but I always find myself thanking them. Their amazing faith in the midst of persecution is such an amazing example that gives me strength. Blessings on blessings, my cup runneth over. The Christians of Nepal and I share the greatest blessing of all. The forgiveness of sins that Jesus gives us everyday, which is all we need. 

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment