Saturday, July 15, 2017

Aaron...Bumpy Road

I've already been asked, "What's it like over there?" "How is it?" I find it hard to respond. We've been on a bus for about 30 hours in 3 days. I've ate food I never thought I'd eat and slept less than I thought possible. But for some reason I can't help smiling. What's it like walking into a church of 300 plus kids screaming our Saviors name? It's something you can't put into words. I'm currently enjoying an extremely bumpy bus ride where I'm supposed to be getting sleep. In five hours I start a hike where I once again will walk into a room of screaming children praising our Savior. So what is it like? Exhausting? Yup. Grueling? Yup. Humbling? Yup. Worth every painful bump on the road? Absolutely. 


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment